Often an ebay seller can block you from sending messages, and you can't contact the ebay seller. You get a message that says "We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."
There are various reasons for this, but I found an easy workaround.
Just follow these steps below to contact an ebay seller that doesn't allow you to ask questions. It's important to do the below steps in order, shortcuts don't work:
- In the ebay add, on the right side of the screen under "Seller info", click the seller's nickname. It will bring you to his "My World" page.
- On his my world page, click on the number right next to his nickname on the header line (beside the star icon). This number is his number of past transactions.
- His Feedback profile comes up. On the right under Member quick links, click "Contact member".
- A page entitled "Find answers from..." comes up. Do not use the pull-down menu. Instead, click the checkbox underneath "This is not about an item".
- You can now type your question!! Be sure to be specific about what item you are talking about when you send the message.
You're welcome :)